The team here at InsightSquared continues to innovate and improve what the Platform can do for you. Check out all the releases, improvements, and fixes that have rolled out — helping to take your Revenue Intelligence game to the next level.
Discover your Inspection Superpowers
Last month we brought you Activity by Day, which is awesome all by itself, but here are ten ways Activity by Day can give you inspection superpowers.
- Review rep engagement with new leads to ensure your team is running the right plays from the start.
- Inspect rep engagement to determine if prospects are reciprocating engagement with the rep.
- Discover if reps are over-investing in under-qualified opportunities...click here to keep reading or here to jump straight into two deep-dive examples!
On the Road to Complete Dashboard Management
The out of the box Insights experience keeps getting better. Hit the ground running faster than ever with both out of the box cards and dashboards!
Out of the Box Dashboards
We now provide out of the box dashboards! These Dashboards have been created and configured for you right out of the box, based on best practices, built to utilize your data. We currently have seven pre-configured Dashboards and are pushing more out all the time. We're also providing guides to ensure you have the resources you need to make these dashboards work for you. We have three guides now and more coming, click any of the linked dashboards below to check out these great resources. Contact your CSM to learn more.
- Exec Weekly Dashboard
- Lead Engagement Dashboard
- Contact Engagement Dashboard
- CRO Forecast Review Dashboard
- CRM Hygiene Dashboard
- Team Pipeline 1:1 (Monthly) Dashboard
- Advanced Sales Math Dashboard
More Out of the Box Reports...see them live here
These cards are created out of the box for you based on best practices and can be edited or copied and adjusted to best fit your needs. With this month's 22 additions...we're up to 200 reports, built for you right out of the box.
Pro tip: check out one of the dashboard guides above for detailed instructions on taking a current card and creating a new, similar card without having to start from scratch.
- All Closing Next Quarter by Type
- Booked this Quarter by Type
- CRM User Types by Status
- User Hygiene Row
- Average Number of Contacts by Type
- Number of Deals Won Last 15 Months
- Closed Won Last Month
- Count of Leads with No Email Address
- Count of Contacts with No Email Address
- Count of Leads Over 1 Year Old
- Count of Contacts Over 3 years Old
- Lead Hygiene Row
- Contact Hygiene Row
- > 90 Days Since Last Meeting This and Next Two Quarters
- Count of Opportunities with Contact Roles
- Count of Opportunities with No Contacts
- Count of Opportunities Last Update Over 90 Days Ago
- Count of Opportunities with Zero Amount
- Count of Opportunities Created Over 1 year Ago by Type
- Count of Opportunities in Stage Over 6 Months
- Average Number of Contacts by Type
- Count of Accounts with Partner Contacts
Five more things to know...
The hierarchy widget is now available in ALL REPORT VIEWS!!! Filter pipeline, accounts, leads, people, contacts, movement, progression, etc. by hierarchy! This means when viewing any report, you can switch from viewing a single rep to your entire team in JUST ONE CLICK.
- The starred section in the second level nav will now be open by default, keeping users’ favorite reports front & center.
- Get quick access to associated contracts! Account summary shows all associated contracts if they exist and Opportunity summary shows the associated contract if one exists. From the Accounts or Opportunities view, simply click on an Account or Opportunity name to open the summary page. If you're interested in Contract Reporting, contact your CSM.
Contract information on an Account Summary page:
Contract information on an Opportunity summary page:
Additional Hubspot Action Runners
Hubspot users have the ability to create/update opportunities, opportunity products, contacts, and accounts using the Platform's Instant Actions feature. Check out these two articles to learn more about customizing and using Instant Actions.
Retail Calendar Support
- Platform Admins can configure the retail calendar in Team Settings (Team Profile > Team Setup)
- Date filters respect the retail calendar, ensuring your reports line up with your business process.
- Users have the option to configure date filters to use fiscal weeks OR months.
- When using Forecast Submission, your forecast periods will map to the established retail calendar settings.
Even more to know...
New Calculated Properties
- Meeting Duration
- Attendee Name by Type: attendee<Type>Names (team, partner, prospect types)
- Opportunity ownerIsActive: easily filter out opportunities owned by inactive users
- Opportunity First Responded Campaign Name: Name of the first responded campaign that touched a lead that was converted to this opportunity, or the first responded campaign event for a contact during the open period of the opportunity
- First Responded Campaign Date: Date of the first responded campaign that touched a lead that was converted to this opportunity, or the first responded campaign event for a contact during the open period of the opportunity
- Opportunity First Responded Campaign ID: Date of the first responded campaign that touched a lead that was converted to this opportunity, or the first responded campaign event for a contact during the open period of the opportunity
- relatedToContentTypes: an array of content types the meeting is related to
- numberOfTeamAttendees: count of attendees filtered to emails that match the team domains
- numberOfProspectAttendees: count of attendees filtered to emails that do not match the team domains or partner domains
- numberOfPartnerAttendees: count of attendees filtered to emails that match the partner domains
- Opportunity parentCampaignNames: view one level up from the campaigns
- Contacts First Campaign Name: Name of the first campaign this contact was a part of
- Contacts First Campaign Date: ID of the first campaign this contact was a part of
- Contacts First Campaign ID: Date of the first campaign this contact was a part of
- opportunityProductSchedule (opportunityId, opportunityName, opportunityOwnerID, opportunityOwnerName): These ID fields will allow lookup for necessary fields from the Opportunity and Opportunity Owner, which are not directly available from the Opportunity line item schedule
- Lead First Touch Date: Date of the first call, meeting, or email with this lead
We love keeping open communication with you and value all forms of feedback. Here are a few bugs that came up and were fixed by our awesome Engineering Team to keep your business running smoothly!
- Fixed cards that were not always showing up after being added to a dashboard
- Fixed the save button not consistently showing up after making changes