The InsightSquared Revenue Intelligence Platform offers a variety of features for managing and improving the RevOps experience for everyone in your business. With multiple features and use cases, you may find yourself navigating to one feature more than others or perhaps starting each day on the same page and your colleague another. Setting a homepage in the platform helps you save time and ensures you can quickly and easily navigate to the tools you use most.
Individual User Homepage
To set your homepage:
1. Select "My Profile" in the dropdown menu in the left nav
2. Select your preferred page from the homepage dropdown menu in your profile and click Save.
Some homepage options will present a secondary dropdown menu that allows you to set your homepage to a specific page within a feature. In this case, select your desired second tier before clicking Save.
3. Your chosen homepage will populate each time you log in and you can return to your homepage from anywhere in the platform by clicking the InsightSquared logo in the left nav
Admins can set a teamwide home page for its users in Team Profile. This homepage will act as the default for the entire team unless an individual user sets their own individual home page in My Profile following the instructions above.
To set a team homepage:
1. Click Team Profile or select it from the dropdown menu in the left nav
2. Under the Team Setup tab, select your preferred page from the homepage dropdown menu in the team profile and click Save.
3. Your chosen team homepage will populate teamwide each time a user logs in. Users can return to their homepage from anywhere in the platform by clicking the InsightSquared logo in the left nav. Remember that if an individual user sets a homepage in their own profile, that page will become their default, not the team homepage.
If you run into any issues, please contact support.