Do you ever find yourself wishing you could have this same amazing dashboard view of your Opportunities that only included new business or what's closing this quarter? Or a Leads Dashboard specified to only working Leads? You can! Creating a new dashboard allows you to create multiple boards within a feature that display the information YOU choose.
You can create and customize boards in:
Creating a New Pipeline Dashboard
1. Click on any of the features listed above. The Second Level Navigation menu will be available on the left of the screen, click Create New + at the bottom of the menu.
2. Choose a board template and click Next. (This example is creating a board in the Opportunities Pipeline.)
4. Type in a Name and Description of the board you want to create, then click Next.
5. Add applicable tags by searching and selecting the tags you want to be associated with this board. Tags are used in the board navigation to organize your various boards.
6. Click on Filter to choose the content you want to be displayed on your board by selecting each filter type you want to see.
7. Click on Audience and select user groups to define who can view your new board.
8. Click Editors and select which user groups can edit and update this board. When you have established your Filter, Audience, and Editors, click Save.
You just created a Dashboard! Your new board now displays only the filtered data from the current feature, is only visible to your chosen audience, and can only be updated by your chosen editors. Your new board title is now available in the Second Level Nav menu and it will be discoverable here to you and your chosen audience.
Editing your New Pipeline
To make changes to your board data, click on the settings icon in the top right corner and click "Edit (Board Title)". From here you can change the information just as it was created above.
Now you can create multiple boards to quickly assess the data that is sliced and diced to fit your needs.
If you run into any issues, please contact support.