Begin by selecting the Opportunities icon in your left nav:
The top ribbon in Current Pipeline will display current:
- Total Pipeline: Sum of amount for all opportunities in the selected pipeline
- Total Opportunity Count: Number of opportunities in the selected pipeline
- Average Deal Size: Average amount for all opportunities in the selected pipeline
- Average Winning Percentage: Winning percentage for opportunities that match the pipeline filter
- Average Sales Cycles: Average duration of a sales cycle for closed won opportunities that match the pipeline filter
Search Pipeline allows you to search your opportunity list by name, partial or keyword to find a specific opportunity in your pipeline list and easily find what you're looking for.
Pipeline View Options
Choose to view your opportunities by Kanban or List View.
Displays your opportunities in columns by stage and is available by clicking on the Kanban column icon.
Displays a list of opportunities by name and is available by clicking the List View icon.
Single Click Access from Current Pipeline
You can click directly on an opportunity Name to open the individual opportunity in full view, or click on the opportunity icon (to the left of the opportunity name) as you see below to display a details drawer on the right of your screen with the opportunity's details, contacts, timeline, and activity. You can close the details drawer and return to the full list or click on another opportunity icon to continue inspection.
Click on Filters to build, view, edit or share filtered and saved filter sets. To learn more about creating and understanding reports, click here.
Action Metrics and Instant Actions
One-click access to Action Metrics and Instant Actions is available across the platform, you'll see both icons next to each opportunity in your Current Pipeline list. The teal dot on the action metrics indicates that there is currently an active action for that opportunity that requires attention.
If you run into any issues, please contact support.