The InsightSquared Revenue Intelligence Platform allows the creation of picklists for population into actions. This means we can do things like:
- Copy pick-lists from Salesforce (like industry or type)
- Provide convenient selectors for common values (primary SE, MDR, Partner.. etc)
Here's how to configure pick-lists
1. Select a property, and then generate a picklist
Note: Make sure you select the property to use for the picklist!
2. Is this picklist dependent? If so, select "filtered by" and pick a property
The IS2 Platform will now create a dependent picklist in the action form, and keep the action form up to date.
3. Default Value: If you want to have the pick-list default to a specific value enter it here. You can "pre-populate" or hard-code it using an API name.
Now the picklist will be generated for the action! It will look like this: